Job: Bookkeeper: Payroll
- 3 Year Diploma in Finance related qualification (NQF level 6)
- 5 Years’ experience as a Bookkeeper
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of monthly reconciliations
- Knowledge of GRAP, GAAP and PFMA
- Understanding of financial concepts
- Knowledge of Oracle system (desirable)
- Financial Forecasting (desirable)
- Monitor and verify GL transactions to ensure accuracy of transactions according to general practice.
- Process corrective and recurring journals as is required in the company’s financial procedures.
- Prepare monthly payroll reconciliations to ensure accuracy of financial information and correct reporting to management.
- Prepare payroll income statement analytical reviews on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly payments ensuring that reports balance in relation to the amounts in the General Ledger.
- Oversee regular bank reconciliations with Oracle in order to ascertain discrepancies and refer them for appropriate action
- Analyse bank statements on a daily basis in order to identify and investigate credits returned.
- Create financial transactions including posting information to accounting journals.
- R403k per annum
- Only SA citizens will be considered for this position, based on client policy.
If the button above doesn’t open your mailbox kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include what job you would like to apply for.