- Grade 12 or Equivalent – qualification
- Qualified Fitter & Turner or Millwright
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Fitter/Millwright within an automotive environment
- Individual who needs to report to the Team Leader to install, repair and maintain press machinery, spot welders Co2 welders, seam welders, and pumps to ensure company quality standards are met.
- Install, repair and maintain press machinery, spot welders, CO2 welders, seam welders, and pumps to ensure customer and company quality standards are met.
- Do preventive maintenance as per maintenance schedule and according to job cards and relevant works instructions
- Compile feedback on time sheets to ensure accurate repair data and forward to Maintenance Manager
- Ensure that company procedures, works instructions and quality systems are adhered to at all times
- East London
- Only SA citizens will be considered for this position, based on client policy.
If the button above doesn’t open your mailbox kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include what job you would like to apply for.