Job: Maintenance Manager
- Degree: Project Management
- BTech Degree: Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma: Management
- 8 years technical and customer liaison experience
- 8 years’ experience in an automotive manufacturing environment
- 8 years mechanical engineering experience
- 5 years project management experience
- Establish annually in conjunction with departmental managers a business plan.
- Outline key measures with target dates.
- Goals must cover personnel & business system.
- Development / improvement for specific KPA’s
- Performance improvement
- On a monthly basis the performance outputs is presented by each Departmental Manager and corrective action implemented when necessary
- Coach sub-ordinates on an ongoing basis.
- Redirect sub-ordinates when the approach followed for a task is not effective .
- Chair monthly performance review meetings.
- Review sub-ordinates (managers) performance levels with them (6 monthly)
- Develop & define sub-ordinates skills development
- Only SA citizens will be considered for this position, based on client policy.
If the button above doesn’t open your mailbox kindly forward your CV to email@example.com and please include what job you would like to apply for.