Job: Product Auditor
- National Diploma or B-Tech Quality Management
- ISO Standards (Standard Internal Auditor)
- Customer Standards (Ford and BMW) and IATF
- Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma Tools
- Quality roles will work to ensure that the products provide a high level of quality that meets the customer’s expectation. The person will be responsible and liaise with the relevant stakeholders to coordinate relevant for reporting and measuring the organisation’s quality performance actions to address any deficiencies.
- Developing and implementing quality management systems in manufacturing industries.
- Analysing, identifying and implementing manufacturing and/or business process improvements which will improve capability and performance.
- Creating and maintaining company documentation, such as quality manuals, and quality procedures.
- Troubleshooting problems or flaws in the item provided for testing.
- Meeting with members of the production team to offer recommendations and share results.
- Maintaining and controlling calibration records for all test and inspection equipment.
- Applying good manufacturing practice and observing that it is being adhered to.
- Performing tests and measurements using existing measurement equipment.
- Participating in teams to help make necessary improvements and changes to all process related issues in the production department.
- Only SA citizens will be considered for this position, based on client policy.
If the button above doesn’t open your mailbox kindly forward your CV to email@example.com and please include what job you would like to apply for.