Job: Production Engineer
- Degree or Diploma in Production Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 plus years’ experience in manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Knowledgeable in ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Computer literacy. MSWord, MS Excel, MS Project and CAD.
- Exposure to high-volume machining processes.
- Manufacturing processes and assembly lines requirements.
- Troubleshooting manufacturing processes and implementation of improvements.
- Optimization of the manufacturing processes.
- Compilation of manufacturing process documentation and requirements for new product. i.e. operator instructions, jigs, fixtures…etc.
- Monitoring of quality reports and contribution in the analysis process, by proposing and implementing corrective actions.
- Conducting benchmarking exercises to ensure that the company is abreast with the new technology.
- Investigation of production and quality problems, and the introduction of corrective actions.
- Implementation of engineering change requests.
- Monthly report feedback on project status.
- Implementation of procedures and engineering documentation used in the manufacturing processes.
- Problem solving of production and product related issues.
- Time studies and balancing of production lines.
- Maintenance of product and processes data base.
- Plant efficiency improvements.
- Cape Town
- Preference will be given to PDI
- Only SA citizens will be considered for this position, based on client policy.
If the button above doesn’t open your mailbox kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include what job you would like to apply for.