Job: Project Manager
- 10 years’ experience within an automotive environment which includes experience in all manufacturing disciplines of the company
- Minimum 5 years customer liaison
- Minimum 5 years quality systems
- To analyse, evaluate and integrate new projects into the current company business processes.
- Determine the full scope of a new project according to client needs and company processes.
- Recommend a project leader and team to manage the project requirements.
- Analyse, evaluate and approve for final approval by Management.
- Evaluate progress reporting from project leader to ensure adherence to project schedules.
- Compile weekly/management progress reports according to company standards and requirements.
- Monitor and ensure corrective action of “out-of-control” activities or situations to ensure achievement of the project end date.
- Co-ordinate and control “Post Mortem” analysis with the project team to eliminate and identify problem areas.
- Manage and control the budget
- Only SA citizens will be considered for this position, based on client policy.
If the button above doesn’t open your mailbox kindly forward your CV to email@example.com and please include what job you would like to apply for.