Job: Supervisor – Service Garage
- Eng/B.Tech/BSc. degree in Engineering (mechanical)
- Have 5+ years’ experience leading a Service Workshop
- Thorough knowledge of costing and warranty systems & processes
- Extensive knowledge of product experience
- Excellent systems knowledge ETKA/ELSA/ADP/ODDIS Workshop
- Have proven analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills, combined with effective planning and effective decision making
- The ability to effectively develop & train, coach and mentor
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Be computer literate in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Motor Mechanic Trade would be advantageous
- A knowledge of German language would be an advantage
- Handle tasks effectively
- Keeping the Service equipment, tools and facilities well maintained, up to date; ensuring to promote high efficiency levels in the workshop and proper management of the parts and accessories kept in stock through adequate logistical and financial planning.
- Coordinating the Service Department and ensuring a good level of co-operation service with and to the other departments.
- Maintaining and enforcing all Service-related rules and regulations imposed by law, government agencies, manufacturers etc, to ensure the operational environment is compliant.
- Represent the Service department/ garage in relations with internal and external parties.
- To be responsible for the preparation and delivery of all assigned, lease and company cars whilst maintaining the required service level.
- To ensure proper and effective maintenance and routine servicing of all fleet units, through effectively leading the Service garage team.
- To identify clear objectives for the Service Department – maintenance costs for repairs and services, by doing monthly finance reviews to ensure that the budgetary requirements are met.
- Co-ordinating the training requirements for workshop mechanics, parts department and front line staff, in order to maintain and achieve adequate service levels and high quality standards to customers.
- To ensure maintenance and routine servicing of the units in the company fleet.
- To ensure the workshop is presented as Best Service provider in terms of customer relations, customer satisfaction and Service Quality.
- As a prerequisite should ensure the overall corporate goals of the company can be obtained within the framework of a smoothly functioning and commercially viable Service Garage / department.
- Planning of Staff training and workshop training.
- Uitenhage, Eastern Cape
- Only PDI will be considered for this position, based on client policy.
- Only SA citizens will be considered for this position, based on client policy.
If the button above doesn’t open your mailbox kindly forward your CV to email@example.com and please include what job you would like to apply for.
|Job Category||Artisan, Engineering|